Sep 17, 2010

Things to Inspire...


Emilie Simon-Flowers

New topic: a weekly "Things to Inspire" post on Fridays. Why? because it is the weekend and everyone is happy to be free (at least for the next 2 days). Plus do you ever really need a reason for inspiration? I love images that are either pretty, evoking or inspiring. So without further ado.....



beautiful tattoos. Alfonse Mucha tattoo on the left and whale tattoo on the right. If I ever make up my mind, a whale tattoo is on the top of my list. Such beautiful animals....

MMMMmmm James Dean; who doesn't find him evoking, inspiring and pretty...

love love love owls. I want all of those necklaces
Mmmm I could swim in peonies. I just love them so much. And kittens in hats, I mean it can't get much cuter than that.


"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?"
-Anne of Green Gables

Finally, I want to thank all of my readers. I see a lot of new people and followers. Thank you for reading and supporting. Feel free to leave comments, I read them all.


images via: wehearit.com

5 comments:

  1. mmm what a wonderful way to start my weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that baby deer picture is darling!

    -Weezy

    http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I like your blog a lot! I look forward to reading it!

    Love,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Alyspank-I know I just love deer. especially baby deer. I wish they stayed like that!
    @Mandy-Thanks so much for stopping by! I am so glad you love the blog! It means a lot because I love love love your blog. Hope all is well. keep in touch!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete