Sep 26, 2010

British Invasion and Inspiration


Zero 7-In the Waiting Line

Three names come to mind when I think of fashion inspiration: Kate Moss, Emma Watson and Alexa Chung. These three lovely women are my fashion icons. Not just my favorite fashion icons from Britain. No, they are who I constantly look to for inspiration. Inspired by the change in seasons, I have decided to post some of my favorite images of them.

Kate Moss...
(there are too many words, so all I will say is pure fashion icon)





Emma Watson...
(I adore this girl. She has blossomed and seems to still be able to mange her humility.)




Alexa Chung...
(I wish I could go on a shopping spree through her closet. Her style seems so effortless yet you know she is a genius when it comes to style and fashion)






Who is your fashion inspiration? I would love to hear from you all, as I am always on a quest to find inspiration.

all images via: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment