Sep 14, 2010

Tea Time


She & Him - Thieves (from Volume II)

Dear lovely readers,

I have come to the realization that there are limitless amounts of fantastic blogs out there. I have decided to highlight a favorite blog of mine weekly and I will call it Tea Time, because I would love to sit down and have tea with all of these lovely people! I have so many favorites and can't wait to share them with you. So please take a moment to check them out!

This week I am highlighting one of my good friends Stephanie's blogs called femmenamala. She is such a wonderful person and was so patient with me the other day. She so graciously transferred She & Him's Volume II to me via iChat and was very patient with me while I so blatantly demonstrated my lack of knowledge when it comes to my new Mac. Anyways, she is fantastic and so is her blog. She is student teaching to become an English teacher, puts up with crazy kids every day, has a cute little pooch named Guillermo and has a great taste in books and music. But before I give away too much, why not just stop on by and check out her blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment