Sep 20, 2010

Jewelry


Basia Bulat-I Was a Daughter

Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a copious amount of jewelry. I have an antique cherry wood chest full of necklaces passed down from my great great aunt as well as other wonderful finds. A lot of it is costume jewelry but it is all vintage and I love it. I love going to antique malls and finding fun rings and hair decorations as well. I have 3 rings that I wear the most of the time but I absolutely love the adventure that comes along with finding beautiful jewelry.

Well, my lovelies, I have some new finds I thought I would share with you. Come my next paycheck, you all might spot me wearing one of these lovely pieces!

by Dores




check out her website here
and her lovely blog here




by Dinosaur Toes

















this is my favorite of her pieces...

check out her shop here
and her lovely blog here


3 comments:

  1. hey Morgan! I use a Canon Rebel Xsi at the moment. Saving up for a new camera within the next few months, I pray!

    These are darling pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're too kind for including my jewelry on your blog! thank you mucho mucho!

    ReplyDelete