Oct 11, 2010

Pumpkins and Horses

As previously mentioned, my lovely friends and I went to a pumpkin patch and then horseback riding this past weekend. Also promised were some pictures so without further ado....




Horses have been such a huge part of my life. I have such a connection with them that there are no words to describe it. My family had me on top of a horse from the moment I could hold myself up there on my own (around 4 years old). I used to jump them but just ride for fun now. My most favorite thing to do is to ride bareback (or without a saddle). I feel so connected to the horse in this way and it just fills my heart with joy. I have been looking for pictures from when I was little riding the horses. I will hopefully find them soon and be able to post those!

(the first boy I ever kissed...back in the day :))


Everyone had a great time and I am so glad I was able to share a little bit of my world with them!

Remember, tomorrow is Tea Time Tuesday where this week's mystery guest will be revealed!

Finally...
but very exciting, I started a Facebook page for my blog. It would absolutely make my day if you were able to stop by and "like" my page. I'll leave a link below or you can click the Facebook badge to the right of this post. I love hearing from you all. It encourages me to keep blogging and posting. Your comments and words mean the world to me. Please feel free to follow if you read but haven't yet pressed the little "follow" button to the right of this post.



XXXX

6 comments:

  1. This made me think about the farm my grandparents' best friends live on! They've raised tons of horses and we used to get to go out on rides through the cornfields every 4th of July. Such good memories.

    I hope you find your old pictures soon! 'it'd be such a cute post!

    -Weezy

    http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that sounds amazing! Riding through corn fields. Mmmmm. I hope I find then too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice blog. It has a really nice feeling and great photos!I have a horse myself so understand how you feel about them.

    Keep in touch!

    Freya

    http://littlepaperbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I saw your horse on your blog, She's beautiful! Is she a quarter horse? We will definitely stay in touch!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!
    I feel all nostalgic reading this post. My first love was a horse called Skye ♥ he was beautiful :) I'm gonna dig out some piccies now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thank you! i love finding fellow horse people! Jose was my first love :)I love ur blog too! so cute and I love your illustrations! I am posting mine soon! Would love to see your photos from when you were younger, keep me updated if you post them!

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete