Oct 8, 2010

Friday Finds to Inspire


Katie Melua-Two Bare Feet
............................................................................

Because I am feeling so studious. And because I love books.

Currently loving big messy buns like these...

In LOVE with this mug. so in love.

Mmmmm Fall! And I just adore these pumpkins. Such a great craft idea, putting patterned tights over them! Love it.

So inspired by the lovely Charlotte Gainsbourg. I think I will do a whole post on her sometime in the near feature because I adore her so much. Watch the Science of Sleep if you haven't already!

And... because it is Blackbird Fly's one year Birthday today! yayyy


I just want to finish with saying that it has been an amazing blogging year. I didn't really work on progressing my blog until recently and the reception has been amazing. I want to say thank you to all of my lovely followers and readers out there. You all have been so kind. If you read but don't follow, please don't hesitate to hit the little follow button to the right of this post. Don't worry, you won't receive pesky emails or anything. It just lets me know you are reading! I am setting goals for myself and this blog now and I if I could have one present for my blog, it would be to gain more followers. I plan on taking this blog even further this year! So much love for you all.

XXXX


images via: we heartit

No comments:

Post a Comment