Oct 11, 2010

Just a Quick Hello!

Madeleine Peyroux-I'm Alright


Just a quick little hello and an "about my day".

Today has been a long one. Yesterday I went out with a group of my girlfriends to celebrate a friend's birthday and we went to a pumpkin patch and horseback riding at my aunt's farm. I calculated it and realized that I spent a total of three hours sitting yesterday, including church with the family, lunch and dinner and driving. The rest was spent standing up, walking in corn mazes, leading friends around on horses, etc.

Let's just say that I am super exhausted today. Luckily, I get to sit at my job all day. I work at a computer lab on campus and get paid while doing my homework so I can't complain too much. But nonetheless I was exhausted today. I had such a hard time waking up this morning. Luckily, I had enough time to stop by Starbucks this morning to grab a chai tea latte and that started to change things around. I was able to get a ton of homework done while at work so now I am able to relax a bit before going back to studying for my biology exam this Thursday (wish me luck!)

(back when my hair was really short!)

I am off to my younger sister's (Maci) soccer game in a few. Haven't been to any this year so I thought it was about time. Then back for dinner and cuddling up with Mr. Bagira while I study biology.

(yes, he has no hair around his nipples. He's odd like that haha but I love him to death)

Then , maybe then, I will be able to treat myself to a little bit of the House marathon I have recorded.


Anyways, I don't like leaving you lovelies without posts, so I just thought I would stop in and say hello.

Pictures are soon to come of the pumpkin patch/horse riding extravaganza. Annnnddd keep your eyes open for the featured Tea Time Tuesdays posts with a very special and lovely guest tomorrow!

XXXX

images via weheartit & my camera

2 comments:

  1. i'm jealous of all your october-like activities (pumpkins and horses)! i have to make a trip to a pumpkin patch soon so i can decorate my apt for halloween with pumpkins haha. can't wait to see pictures :)

    and i'd be beyond honored to be featured! just let me know what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT feel like october, however! It was 90 degrees which is not normal for the midwest this time of year. I will post pictures soon of the experience! PS I'll send you an email soon with questions for next week and you can be featured! yayyyy

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete