Oct 23, 2010

Can I be honest?

Okayyy I have finally returned.

I sincerely apologize to everyone who looks forwards to reading my little blog.
As many of you might know, I was diagnosed with a nasty virus a week and a half ago that caused me to have an also very nasty inner ear infection. I am feeling much better but I have just been trying to keep my head above the water. If any of you are University students you will understand what I mean. I missed 2 days of classes which equalled one biology exam, one biology lab and one chemistry lab, and I had to make those up all the while still going to classes and staying afloat. This left very little time to eat and sleep let alone blog.

To top that off, if I am being completely honest here, I lost a bit of why I started blogging in the first place. I started blogging for myself, to remind myself of the beautiful things around me. I ended up blogging for everyone else, wondering what I could post about to get more followers. Don't get me wrong, I sooo soo appreciate having all of you follow my blog. It brighten my day to hear from you. I just became too obsessed with finding ways to add followers, and I found myself networking hours and hours each day just to gain one follower. So, with that said, I am changing things a bit around here. I still plan on doing Tea Time Tuesdays where I interview fellow bloggers and of course I will still be doing Friday Finds to Inspire, because that is what my blog is all about. Besides that, I think I will just post about things that inspire me. Life is crazy and hectic and busy and I want to be a part of that. I found that when I was obsessed over blogging, I would spend hours upon end on the computer, trying to figure out ways to have more followers. That is a big No No for me now.

So keep checking in for some new posts to come!
I so appreciate everyone's support and love.

XXXX

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you will limit your blog to it's main purpose, and of course I applaud anyone who finds a way to spend less time on the computer! I had some similar issues with my Newsletter taking up too much of my time, and I limited how much I try to do with it. My readers still get a good dose of me, and they understand that there is much more to life. Of course, a person should experiment and see how things work out. You learn things about yourself and about the world at large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuuu. always good to have a balance right??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. Never fun to be sick :(

    ReplyDelete