Oct 4, 2010

New New New Things

The Ting Tings-Shut Up and Let Me Go


New darker hair. New (vintage) shoes. Soo happy.
Sometimes change can be...well amazing

I decided that it was time to darken my hair again last night. I dyed it about two months ago but the irish in me refuses to subside and my brown/red hair snuck up on me again. The people working at CVS must have thought I was a bit looney because I just stood there standing in the isle for 10 minutes straight, deciding between two colors. I picked the darker one. When I got home I read the back of the box which said if you are trying to decide between two colors, to go with the lighter one. So i freaked out a bit, but decided that life is too short to be freaking out over a small color change. The color was called soft black but it said that if you have brown hair that it should just turn your hair a very dark brown. After much anticipation.......


and I love it. I glad i took some risks. After all, like I said, life is too short to not take some chances.

I also bought some new make-up yesterday. My Native American gene kicks in in the summer but as soon as fall comes around I become practically reflective I am so white. So I had to buy some new foundation. I also bought new eyeliner, powder, mascara, lipslick, and eye base. This has inspired me to do a short little makeup post to come later this week so stay tuned!

In other news, I finally got my new, not so new (vintage) hiking boots! They are so lovely and I am in love. So a super big thanks to Lisa Zain and her wonderful Etsy shop! They are going to be my new go-to shoes for fall. They are also super comfy.


Finally....
I just want to say hello to my new readers and followers. I absolutely love reading your comments. If you aren't already a follower, please feel free to to click the little follow button to the right of this post to show your support!


6 comments:

  1. I don't know what your hair looked like before, but I like this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! you can see in the previous post it was a lot lighter. kinda redish tint to it.
    XXXX
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It really makes your eyes stand out. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you! You girls are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great! And those boots are way cute :)

    -Weezy

    http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aly-thank you! I am rather pleased with it :)

    ReplyDelete