Dec 20, 2010

Delightfully Dutch

This morning I would like to share with you this lovely little gem I found on one of my favorite new sites called Hooked on Houses.

This Dutch home is decorated so organically and elegantly at the same time. A home after my own heart. I love it.

Enjoy!





Things I adore:
the worn wood look in the reading den
the unfinished look of the wood on the stairs
the antlers
the fireplace accented by outdoor elements like twigs and firewood
the organic vaulted ceilings in the bedroom
the book shelves above the bed
the huge chunky dining room table accented by huge hanging lanterns
the open cottage style cabinetry accented by the black walls

I am in love.
what are your favorites about the house??

1 comment:

  1. i love homes that look just a little unfinished. i also love chunky tables, doors, frames...anything! i also love metal decor : )

    ReplyDelete