Apr 1, 2011

Friday Finds to Inspire...


Good Morning my dear readers.
I am sitting here with my delicious Seattle coffee (my new favorite called Zoka..brewed right in the neighborhood where I stayed!).


I am also enjoying my first three day weekend of my whole college career. So all in all I am one very happy lady right now. Anyways....
Without further ado...

This little gem reminds you of how beautiful and precious life is...

These amazing paintings that were inspired by children's drawings. Kind of amazing to see how kids see the world. Seriously...check it out!

These crayon sculptures are pretty fantastic

This guy has been making his rounds around the cyber world for quite a while but he is amazing. So check out the Post-it guy's amazing work!

I am completely in love with this yellow submarine tea infuser!

This also has been making its rounds but I felt I just had to share. So cute! The Tragedy of First Position...

Check out this dreamy vacation video from Iceland. Love it!

Take a peak at this adorable DIY cabin! I would so love to be there right now!


As for this weekend, I am off in a bit to see the Cleopatra exhibit then having some delicious sushi tonight with friends...can't wait! Then shadowing at a vet's office tomorrow, getting a peak at the life of a vet tech! Then studying, coffee breaks and possibly a movie. What are your plans for the weekend?

Lastly, if you lovelies wouldn't mind, please check out my last post about combination skin and if you have any advice whatsoever I would oh so greatly appreciate it! Thanks loves!

XXXX

2 comments:

  1. Those post it drawings are incredible!
    I sort of have combination skin, and I try to use some toner/ astringent concentrated on the T zone, then only put moisturizer on my cheeks and under my eyes and on the dryer spots. But I just made this routine up haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! That's exactly where my problem areas are too! my T-zone is so oily but around my nose and chin and cheeks gets dry. geeesh the things we have to put up with :)
    Let me know how it goes! And as always, thanks for stopping by!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete