Apr 10, 2011

Friday Finds to Inspire (2 days late...)

I didn't forget, I promise!

images I am loving...




These hand-holding otters are the cutest ever!

This napkin may help you one day if you happen to be stumbling home drunk from a bar. Pretty ingenious!

This is an awesome spread of modern stars dressed up as pin-up models. Love it!


and some videos that might make you giggle...

a cute little jumping lamb. For some reason every time I watch this it puts me in the best mood. The anticipation of the little jumping lamb...ahhh it gets me every time. I can't stop laughing. Watch the whole thing!

They say twins have a language all their own...

This might just make your day....


Anyways, today is supposed to be 83 degrees and sunny and I could not be more excited. So I am off to study in a park with a friend and then maybe some bike riding later! Hope you lovelies have a fantastic day!

XXXX

images via weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment