I'm headed out for a weekend camping trip at Elk Lake in Kentucky. But before doing so, I'm going to leave you lovelies with some Friday finds! Without further ado:
(my most recent camping trip to Red River Gorge in KY)
- 5 things you shouldn't say to women who don't want children. (If I had a nickel for every time someone said #2 or #5 to me.....okay I wouldn't be a millionaire, but I could probably buy myself a coffee)
- A beautiful art print that I'm swooning over
- Have you heard of Lennon and Maisy? Young sisters who happen to be really talented musicians. They are kind of a big deal right now, for obvious reasons
- One of my favorite scenes from "The Science of Sleep"
- Currently swooning over model Stella Maxwell's hair in her "For Love and Lemons" Knitz campaign. Also, the clothes are to die for. It's getting me excited for fall already!
- Sometimes we can be so hard on ourselves. What do strangers think of you?
- Hidden secrets in Disney movies
What are you guys up to this weekend? Would love to know...