Jun 13, 2014

Friday Finds

(images via 1 2 3.)
If you have been following the blog for a while** you know that I used to do "Friday Finds to Inspire", which consisted of fun little articles, videos, photos, etc. that I found throughout the week that I wanted to share. Well, I'm bringing it back!

  • 17 British slang terms that Americans should start using immediately(among my favorite: todger, miffed and legless)
  • Dealing with street harassers
  • Are you guys watching "Orange is the New Black"? Are you in love with Poussey as much as I am? Well here are 12 reasons to love her even more
  • 17 facts that will change the way you look at celebrities. (Did you know Woody Harrelson's dad was a hit-man and that Ke$ha is 5 points short of having a genius IQ??! Mind Blown.)
  • Some of you may not know that I am a biiiig Tegan and Sara fan. In fact, I even had a dream where I met Tegan and we discussed touring and bunnies (I'll leave that story for another time), but here is an interview of Tegan and Sara interviewing Tegan and Sara. You have to watch to get it, but it is among my favorites. Can we just be best friends already?? Also, to the right of the video are the other 3 parts to the interview....well worth your time.

**if you have been following this blog for a while, well you know that I am one of the least consistent bloggers ever and you should probably win a gold medal for putting up with me haha. Just know I am sending big mental hugs your way!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the 17 British slang words and 17 celebrity facts! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great?! There are so many lists floating around, "top then this or that" but I thought those were pretty awesome :) Thanks for stopping by! XXXX

    ReplyDelete