Jul 12, 2010

Travel Travel Travel


Coconut Records-I am Young

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~St. Augustine

It has come time for the annual trip with my Aunt and sister to commence. This year's destination: Boston, Cape Cod and and Martha's Vineyard. I am so excited. The past few trips have been focused on the west coast, from Vancouver and Seattle to San Francisco. I am so looking forward to checking out what the east coast has to offer. Plans for the trip are very lenient and it seems that we will be hopping from one little beach town to the next, finally finishing up in Boston. I will make sure to take a copious amount of photos so that I can share them with all of you lovely people. I will be gone for a week but hopefully will find time to perhaps blog in between. As for now I will leave you with some music by Coconut Records.

images via: weheartit.com

2 comments: