May 14, 2010

I SAT ON A RUG, BIDING MY TIME, DRINKING HER WINE



<3



Norwegian Wood-Beatles

There are so many things to be unsure of in life.
so many things to confuse and sidetrack.
all I know is that life is too short.
So one must love those around them while they can.

I tried to run from his shadow.
but it found me.
i tried to fight it, but it fought my anger with love.
it embraced me.

I won't fight it anymore.
when things just feel so right, why try and change them.
Going to be embracing these next two weeks... dreading when they will come to an end.

I guess I'll deal with that when it comes
for it is all worth it.
all I know is that all of the anger and frustration have left my heart.
all I know is that lying next to him makes everything okay.
and that's all I can go by right now.

all images via weheartit.com

2 comments: